Sunday, April 15, 2007

Go Wings

The storm predicted to hit us with some of the white stuff on Friday blew south of Denver. This is a good thing because the thought of putting in more CompuT time was starting to give me a rash. Solid training yesterday with an early morning run (water), bike with some HIT's and late afternoon swim. Riding long today with some of the local yahoos. I'm sure the banter will be entertaining as usual. Kicked back last night with a dvd, "The Pursuit of Happyness". Great film based on the true story of Chris Gardner who became a Wall Street mogul after struggling with hard times and being homeless. Will Smith and his son are fantastic in playing the father-son characters.

I will be sending postive thoughts to all my friends racing IMAZ today...Amanda, Joanna, Rhonda (one of my athletes), Terra, Barry, Glen M., Glen N., James, Michael, Patrick & all the others!

Spring is one of my favorite seasons and the NHL play-offs are in full swing. The Red Wings opened their quest for Lord Stanley with a 4-1 win over the Flames and look to increase that lead later today. Go Wings!! I have a bone scan scheduled for tomorrow morning and follow-up appointments with my PT and doctor later in the week.

Keep it smooth...

No comments: