Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Back In Boulder

My flight back to Boulder late Tuesday was uneventful, aside from the poor woman sitting next to me who got sick as we made our descend into the mile high city. I ran, rather, walked into my friends Erin & Laura at the San Diego airport. They were returning from their Team Timex camp and we were all on the same Frontier flight into Denver. It was great to chat with them and hear about their four day camp. They looked sharp sporting their new Timex jackets and bags. I spent the morning catching up on emails, unpacking and writing coaching plans for my two athletes. It was then off to the pool for a deep water tempo run. Yes, I know, how does one do a tempo run in the water. It felt good and I enjoyed the "feel" of running. I had the pleasure of hooking up with BD, one of my sponsors (www.gomongo.com), and Ted Kennedy, who runs the CEO Challenge, for a pleasant bike this afternoon. Tomorrow morning I will be heading to the doc's office for an evaluation and perhaps an MRI. Gotta fly to swim practice...

Keep it smooth...

No comments: