Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas & All That Jazz!

Wishing all my family, friends and you the best this Christmas season! A wonderful Christmas eve spent at the Reeds' with many of my Boulder friends (loved the ginger bread cookies) and hitting midnight Mass in a couple of hours (yes, it really starts at midnight :) The excitement of the kids was so cool and reminded me how crazy me, my brothers and sister used to get at Christmas. It would be like a 24 hour storm whipping through my grandparents' house in either Maine or Indiana. Good times for sure! My family is scattered throughout the country this Christmas and we actually had our big family Christmas celebration over the Thanksgiving weekend back in Michigan.
Enjoyed a great swim this morning followed by a ride outside this afternoon with some big gear work. Tomorrow will be pretty chill with an easy run or snow shoe outing and easy spin. Hooking up with friends later in the day for a very casual Christmas dinner.
Thanks for reading and sending you Christmas blessings!
Keep it smooth...
Brad

No comments: