Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Are You Kidding Me?!?

For those of you who read my blog on a somewhat regular basis, you might recall a couple of posts I did on lockerroom etiquette, or lack thereof. I suppose if you parked yourself in a comfy lawn chair with some good eats and beverage of choice you could probably have one heck of an entertaining time people watching. It might not be quite on par with the peeps and things you would see at an amusement park, but still full of surprises. It appears many people choose to completely shutdown any common sense when entering the walls of the men's lockerroom at FAC...strutting around in the buff, hoisting legs up on the sinks while shaving in the birthday suit and other interesting forms of behavior. Well today I witnessed, not by choice mind you, a guy lying next to the hottub on his side who thought it would be a good idea to do some leg lifts in the nude. Dude, what in the hell are you thinking? Have some freaking courtesy. I admit, the particular exercise he was doing is part of my regular PT routine, but I do it with MY CLOTHES ON. Just one more reason why I do not frequent the hottub inside the confines of the men's lockerroom. Perhaps my friends who on ocassion make a visit will reconsider.

Keep it smooth...

3 comments:

MarkyV said...

three words...

boulder

rec

centre

:)

stageracer said...

brad

I have witnessed that 'dork' on the back ledge of the jacuzzi...aka the 'man stew pit'....

then there was the guy blow drying his jimmy with the hair dryer for a good 5 minutes......

one word...

eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blake Becker said...

Flat Iron Athletic Club maybe?