Saturday, April 26, 2008

Shark Attack

Friday morning a triathlete was attacked by a great white shark 150 yards off the coast in San Diego while doing an open water swim with other athletes. I read about it on the internet and shortly after received an email from my friend Caroline who was swimming in the area when the attack occurred...yikes! From what I know shark attacks are quite rare and I'm thinking the shark mistook the athlete in his wetsuit for a sea lion or seal. Very sad indeed and another reminder of just how fortunate we are to have the gift of good health!

Meeting up with a few of the fellas for a trail run this morning and then watching the Wings take on the evil Avs...GO WINGS!

Good luck to my friends racing St. Anthony's this weekend ;)

Keep it smooth...

No comments: