Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Signs of Spring

...the trees are beginning to bud in these parts, a bee committed suicide today flying into my glasses while riding, more calves are popping up, er out, around the pastures, sunny skies and warmer temps, running and biking with fewer layers and Daylight Savings this weekend!

Zane delt me a rather hearty day with long tempo intervals on the bike over hilly terrain and a tough run featuring 10x400 meter hill repeats. Best part...being outdoors for the entire effort :)

Outside of triathlon, I have a speaking engagement 3/25 in Pagosa Springs, CO which is in the south western part of the state and in mid April it looks like I will be traveling to Boca Raton, FL for a talk.

Keep it smooth...

1 comment:

Glen said...

glad to hear the weather is changing a little, it made me cold just reading your blog.