Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year

2009 New Year Resolutions

Get my bum down to Denver (via bus as it adds to the adventure & eco-friendly:) more often to visit museums, art galleries, clubs for live music & out-of-the-way eateries.

Take a cooking class or experiment in my own kitchen using variety of unfamiliar ingredients, foods, etc.

Make a three to four day retreat at St. Benedict's Trappist Monastery in Snowmass, CO to "hone my chi".

Organize a training weekend at altitude and out of the Boulder "bubble".

Go camping, fishing & horseback riding. (not at the same time :)

Answer my phone when it rings while I am eating supper.

Continue to strive to be a good person and all that personal growth mumbo-jumbo.

May you enjoy a healthy happy & peaceful 2009!

Keep it smooth...

Brad

No comments: