Thursday, June 21, 2007

112

That's the temperature my Ergomo read yesterday afternoon. While I think that was a bit high, the temp was definitely toasty in the mid to upper 90s. My final prep for BSLT 70.3 has been on target and I am super stoked to toe the line in Lubbock this Sunday. Race coverage will be at www.ironman.com. I know several folks from Boulder who are racing and there will be a good crew from Austin including Coach Z's wife Terra (www.terracastro.com). Looking forward to a good time down south.

I am heading to Maine the week post my race and welcome the mid-season break. It will be fun to kick it with my family, fish at my uncle's camp in northern Maine, enjoy the ocean and of course induldge in a hearty lobster fest. 8 of my 11 nieces & nephews will be on-hand...lots of rough-housing and nuggies are in store :)

Good luck to all my friends racing this weekend!

Keep it smooth...

No comments: