Thursday, September 28, 2006

Indian Summer

The color is in full swing in and around Boulder these days and it looks absolutely stunning! We are enjoying some amazing weather at the moment and I am going to take full advantage of it. Embarrassingly, or rather sadly I should say, I have not done one long climbing ride up to Estes Park this season. Saturday I'm all over it with predicted temps in the upper 70s. Hopefully a few of my friends will join me for the venture. Plan to ride up to Estes Park via Big Thompson caynon which is one of my favorite climbs. I rode it last year with Simon Lessing and Chris Legh, but maybe this go I'll be able to take in a bit of the scenery instead of being blind from an anaerobic state. I am looking at some condos later today with my realtor...yippeee!

Keep it smooth...

No comments: