Sunday, March 14, 2010

Team Sport Beans/NTTC Annual Camp

This past weekend I rolled out to Fairfield, CA for our annual Team Sport Beans/NTTC camp at Jelly Belly's world headquarters. As usual it was a fun-filled three days of team orientation, photo & video shoots, training, great meals and of course some time in the vineyards. Stephanie & Tammie from Jelly Belly definitely know how to work hard while having fun! Our team director, Mark, had everything dialed in and organized to keep the weekend running smoothly.

I am excited for my fourth season with the team and look forward to racing alonside my teammates Uli Bromme (Boulder, CO), Jessica Jacobs (Maylene, AL), Lauren Jensen (Muskego, WI), Jessica Meyers (Tulsa, OK), Daniel Bretscher (Greencastle, IN), Ben Hoffman (Durango, CO) and Nicholas Thompson (Danville, CA).

In addition to a few new teammates, I have secured a couple of new sponsors for 2010. Of course, Jelly Belly is the title sponsor for our team keeping us fueled with the portable power of the Sport Bean. Our new apparel sponsor is Pactimo and our official bike sponsor is Valdora. You will see me riding their slick PHX time trial bike with SRAM Red and ISM saddle. My other sponsors include: blueseventy, Rudy Project, Spira, SBR Sports, Mix1 and Flex-Power Performance Sports Cream. I am grateful for the continued support of my sponsors and look forward to representing them in 2010!

Keep it smooth...
Brad

No comments: