Tuesday, March 23, 2010

No More Itch

Tired of that dry, itchy skin from logging countless laps in the pool or smelling your swim workout later in the day when you are sweating out chlorine residue during your bike workout? If so, I highly recommend you give the TRISWIM products a whirl. Since using their products regularly post my swim workouts my skin & hair have been itch-free. It's also been refreshing to not have the reminder of my swim later in the day with chlorine seeping through my pores. Their comprehensive line of hair shampoo & conditioner, body wash and skin lotion are top-notch without the harmful sulfates found in other products. In addition they have a product called FOGGLE to help prevent your goggles and sunglasses from fogging as well as TRISLIDE to help prevent wetsuit chaffing and blisters on your feet. Do your body a favor and check 'em out!

Keep it smooth...
Brad

No comments: