Wednesday, November 26, 2008

To Turkey Trot or Not To Turkey Trot

With my break from training I will not be partaking any of this year's turkey day ramblings. The past couple of weeks have been great with a few hikes, soaks in the hot tub, foosball matches and numerous speaking engagements in Colorado, Michigan & Ohio. I did make a return to swimming with a very easy swim yesterday at the local Y here in Michigan. Hitting the Piston's game tonight with some family & friends and the Red Wing's game on Friday before heading back to Boulder on Monday.

I am sorting out my race schedule for 2009 and look forward to meeting my new Team Sport Beans/NTTC teammates Jessica Jacobs & Daniel Bretscher at our upcoming team camp.

Hope you and your's enjoy a healthy, safe & blessed Thanksgiving holiday!

Keep it smooth...

Brad

No comments: