Monday, July 20, 2009

Race Week

My body & mind are in a good spot heading into this weekend's IMUSA in Lake Placid, NY. I am looking forward to my weekend visit in the Adriondack Mountains. How can you not like racing in the same location as where the historic Miracle on Ice occurred back in '80!?! For those of you reading this who weren't even born, you missed out on one of sports greatest moments and I hope you have at least heard about it.

Bags are packed for my afternoon flight to Detroit where I'll spend a couple of nights before making the scenic drive over to Lake Placid on Wednesday. Unlike last year, I will have some friends from Boulder also racing IMUSA (Laura, Billy, Dennis & Curt).

You can follow the action on Sunday at www.ironman.com

Thanks for checking in!

Keep it smooth...
Brad

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Enjoy your time in MI, and safe travels to NY!

Unknown said...

Good luck Brad....will be rooting for you..