Saturday, April 18, 2009

37 & Rain






As I look out the sliding glass door there is a steady rain with temp of 37 degrees F. Moisture on the front range is a good thing, right?!? Well the rain will moisten the land and melt yesterday's snow :) Today's plan a moderately long trainer ride w/intervals and run off the bike.

On a more exciting note, the Wings are in action later today in Game 2 of their quest for Lord Stanley. Those of you reading this who don't follow hockey...shame on you. I grew up playing pond hockey on the frozen lakes near my home. I was never a super star skater or puck handler, but mixing it up with my buddies on the weekend for some "old time hockey" (that's a quote from Slapshot - perhaps the funniest hockey movie ever) was always a hoot.

"Let's Go Red Wings" will be echoing through Joe Louis Arena this evening!

Good luck to my friends Pat & Dennis racing IM China & 70.3 this weekend!!

Keep it smooth...
Brad

No comments: