Sunday, January 06, 2008

Warm & Windy

After several weeks of cold weather and snow, we had a brief reprieve the last couple of days with temps reaching into the mid to upper 50s. Of course, there was plenty of wind with that warm weather (yesterday gusting 35-40mph) and I opted to continue the love affair with my CompuTrainer despite the warmer temps. My body is responding well to the extended base phase and strength training, although the early season race schedule is still pending. I am looking forward to my annual pilgrimage to Austin for a couple of weeks leaving on 1/14. They have been having some stellar weather and I'm hoping it holds through the end of January. It will be great to train with the crew in Austin and spend time with Coach Z and Terra. As I glance out the window it is once again snowing...just in time for outdoor swim practice!

May 2008 bring you good health & happiness!

Keep it smooth...

No comments: